Delia C. “Corrie” Thrasher
Mrs. Thrasher practices in the area of business transactions and commercial real estate, with an emphasis on government-guaranteed lending programs such as U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) 7(a) and 504 loans.
She routinely represents clients in negotiating and closing complex commercial transactions, including: business sales and acquisitions; real estate finance; loan participations; specialty finance; government-guaranteed lending, workouts, restructurings and forbearance arrangements; secured party sales; and loan purchases and sales.
- Successfully represented buyer of metro-area restaurant with over $5 million in annual gross sales, including negotiation of purchase and sale contract, licensing and franchise issues, acquisition of liquor license, subleasing, and financing arrangements.
- Successfully represented buyer of metro-area hardware franchise with over $7 million in revenue, from negotiation of letter of intent, purchase and sale contract, and sublease agreement through financing and closing of government-guaranteed loan.
- Represented multinational manufacturer in negotiation of business expansion lease agreement.
- Routinely represent community banks in loan and note sales.
- Continued representation of various lenders on construction financing transactions.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Co-Presenter: “Avoiding Pitfalls: What you Don’t Know Can Hurt You,” Gwinnett Small Business Summit, November 18, 2015
- “Recent Developments in Foreclosure Confirmation Law,” State Bar of Georgia Real Property Law Section Newsletter, Summer 2009
- “Discoverability of Testifying Expert Witness Opinion,” ABA 201 Practice Series, Fall 2009
Honors and Awards
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Star – Real Property (2015, 2016, 2017)