Audra was admitted to the Georgia Bar December 2016. She began her legal career in commercial real estate work with a professional sports team. In 2017, she transitioned to residential real estate work for a metro Atlanta law firm.
Audra was admitted to the Georgia Bar in December of 2016. Additionally, she is a member of the following organizations:
- Membership Board of the Professional Women in Building – Atlanta Chapter;
- Gate City Bar Association;
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys;
- Georgia Bar Real Property Law Section;
- Georgia Bar Intellectual Property Law Section;
- Georgia Bar Entertainment & Sports Law Section.