In her practice, Beth is knowledgeable in contract drafting and negotiation, due diligence review, construction law, title clearance, drafting title opinion letters, zoning and land use matters, lien matters, and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
Beth represents borrowers and lenders in multi-million dollar financing transactions secured by real property, personal property, business assets and accounts receivables, including negotiation of the terms of loan commitments and loan closing documents as well as after the closing with compliance for on-going lender requirements.
As legal counsel for new or existing businesses, Beth advises clients on matters such as commercial transactions, compliance matters, confidentiality agreements, option agreements, UCC-compliant forms (including, purchase order, acknowledgment of order and standard terms and conditions), and other general business documents.
Her past achievements include:
- Successfully representing a company with securing multiple layers of financing by reviewing, negotiating and consulting on the terms of credit agreements for 2 mezzanine financing lenders which led to the closing of a $140 million line of credit and several bridge loans
- Managing the review and reporting of all business and real estate due diligence items
- Creating best practices, forms and reports to meet the lender’s requirements.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. 1998
- Kennesaw State University, B.B.A. 1994
- Community Involvement
- State Bar of Georgia