Throughout her career, Corrie has had numerous successes in both corporate and real estate law including:
- Successfully representing a buyer of metro-area restaurant with over $5 million in annual gross sales, including negotiation of purchase and sale contract, licensing and franchise issues, acquisition of liquor license, subleasing, and financing arrangements.
- Successfully representing buyer of metro-area hardware franchise with over $7 million in revenue, from negotiation of letter of intent, purchase and sale contract, and sublease agreement through financing and closing of government-guaranteed loan.
- Representing multinational manufacturer in negotiation of business expansion lease agreement.
- Routinely representing community banks in loan and note sales.
- Continuously representing various lenders on construction financing transactions
In addition to her practice, Corrie has authored several publications and has extensively spoken on business and real estate issues:
- Co-Presenter: “Avoiding Pitfalls: What you Don’t Know Can Hurt You,” Gwinnett Small Business Summit, November 18, 2015
- “Recent Developments in Foreclosure Confirmation Law,” State Bar of Georgia Real Property Law Section Newsletter, Summer 2009
- “Discoverability of Testifying Expert Witness Opinion,” ABA 201 Practice Series, Fall 2009
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- Admitted to practice in North Carolina
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Real Property 2015, 2016, 2017
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D. 2007
- Georgia Institute of Technology, M.S. 2004
- Princeton University, A.B. 1999
- Community Involvement
- President-Elect, Rotary Club of Peachtree Corners
- Southwest Gwinnett Chamber
- Board of Directors, Robert D. Fowler YMCA
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Tech Bar Association
- GSU College of Law Graduate Leadership Council