Pat has been involved in complex litigation in state and federal court and at the appellate level throughout his prolific career.
Early on, Pat maintained an active criminal, financial and domestic relations practice. As the institutional portion of his business expanded his emphasis shifted to his government, financial and commercial development clients exclusively. Pat has also developed a successful catastrophic Plaintiff’s personal injury practice with several seven-figure results. Pat’s litigation practice has involved numerous complex litigation strategies primarily in defense of the firm’s clients encompassing extensive and complex discovery, dispositive motions, trial preparation and trial.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- South Bay University, J.D. 1976
- Central Michigan University, B.S., 1972
- Community Involvement
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Leadership Gwinnett
- The Lawyers Club of Atlanta