Jeff began his legal career as an apprentice assistant district attorney at the Clayton County District Attorney’s office. He next worked at the largest criminal defense firm in Georgia before returning to prosecution at the Clayton County Solicitor General’s Office. Most recently, Jeff was an associate at the nation’s largest insurance defense firm where he spent years developing his skills in litigation on a wide variety of matters.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- “Ones to Watch,” Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Best Lawyers, 2022
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.cum laude
- Georgetown University, B.A. History
- Community Involvement
- Parishioner at the Cathedral of Christ the King
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia’s Young Lawyer Division.
- Graduate of the Zell Miller Leadership Institute, 2019