Jeremy has significant experience in litigation, both simple and complex. He has:
- Successfully obtained several seven figure judgments, via summary judgment on behalf of a local community bank against various developers.
- Successfully obtained a dismissal of developers’ lender liability claims against local bank via motion to dismiss.
- Filed a complex fraudulent transfer action against a judgment debtor resulting in the judgment debtor paying a seven figure settlement to local bank.
- Aggressively pursued judgment debtor in post-judgment resulting in the judgment debtor paying a six figure settlement to community bank.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D. 2006
- The University of Georgia, B.A. 2002
- Community Involvement
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- American Bar Association