Michael routinely advises business clients regarding their rights as creditors in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings through the state of Georgia. Michael is also a key team member in adversary proceedings, successfully litigating and settling complex disputes.
In addition to his bankruptcy practice, Michael also has experience closing residential and commercial real estate transactions, asset protection, local government work, and business law.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- The University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. 2006
- University of Kansas, B.A. 2001
- Community Involvement
- Metropolitan Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Group
- American Bankruptcy Institute