Michael routinely advises business clients regarding their rights as creditors in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings through the state of Georgia. Prior to joining TOKN, he worked at a law office in Atlanta specializing in consumer bankruptcy. Michael also has experience closing residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- The University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. 2006
- University of Kansas, B.A. 2001
- Community Involvement
- Metropolitan Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Group
- American Bankruptcy Institute