Mike’s clients consist of national, regional and local financial institutions for which he manages all aspects of creditors’ rights litigation and bankruptcy. He has developed particular expertise in Uniform Commercial Code matters, personal property foreclosures, defense of lender liability claims, and all other matters affecting creditors’ rights. Mike is active in the development of the practice, having lectured on topics involving secured lending and bankruptcy.
- Admitted to practice in Georgia
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Woodrow Wilson College of Law, J.D. 1979
- Valdosta State College, B.A. 1973
- Community Involvement
- Gwinnett County Bar Association