At TOKN, you get more than just an attorney. We provide an entire team of professionals dedicated to you. Furthermore, we purposefully and thoughtfully choose your litigation team based on knowledge and experience, tailored to your unique needs. When it comes to legal representation, size matters. We are large and experienced enough to conquer the most complex issues, yet small enough to build long lasting relationships with each client.
TOKN attorneys’ extensive experience with litigation, trial, and alternative dispute resolution make them uniquely capable of achieving the best results in and out of the courtroom. Clients have trusted our litigation group with million dollar contracts, zoning issues, internal corporate disputes, breaches of contract, as well as the very survival of their companies. Whether dealing with a large, multi-party case or a simple contractual issue, the stakes are never taken lightly.
TOKN’s litigation group vigorously advocates for each and every client.
Through litigation, TOKN has left a footprint on Georgia law. TOKN has a history of providing its services to Georgia’s cities, counties, agencies, and governments whether it is negotiating a contract or dealing with a politically challenging lawsuit. TOKN’s attorneys are also responsible for creating pivotal case law and drafting legislation that has molded and shaped Georgia law to what it is today.
As a whole, TOKN’s litigation attorneys are uniquely capable of assessing each situation at the outset to develop an overall litigation strategy to best meet the needs of the client. We strive to establish a personal relationship with each client and work to create solutions that are tailored to obtain each client’s unique goal.
Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable in many specialized areas of litigation, including the following:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appeals and Appellate Advocacy
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency, and Creditor’s Rights
- Business Torts and Fiduciary Duty matters
- Commercial and Residential Real Property Litigation
- Complex Contract Disputes
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Financial Services
- Government Representation
- Land Use, Planning, and Zoning
- Lender Liability
- Piercing the corporate veil
- Police Liability
- Secured Transactions
- Uniform Commercial Code Disputes
Banking and Finance
TOKN represents financial institutions in every aspect of litigation before state and federal courts. Examples of matters relating specifically to banking and finance handled by the firm include:
- Asset recovery
- Bank Fraud
- Bankruptcy and Commercial Restructuring
- Check fraud
- Commercial and Retail Insolvency
- Creditor’s Rights
- Credit reporting
- Debt restructuring
- Depository and payor liability
- Disposition of Troubled Assets
- Equipment Leasing and Finance
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Financial Services Litigation
- Financial Service Transactions
- Lender Liability
- Loan workouts
- Notes & Guaranties
- Regulatory Compliance and litigation
- Real Estate Financing
- Residential Mortgage Lending and Servicing
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Syndicated Financing Transactions
- Uniform Commercial Code
To learn more about a specific attorney in our litigation practice group, please click on his or her photo below.